Comix Connection's Subscription Service
This post is for those of you who haven't yet signed up for a "PULL/HOLD" or "Subscription" box at Comix Connection. If you buy comic books on a regular basis and want to be certain that you don't miss any of your favorite titles, then this service is for you! Let us know what titles you want and we will PULL them when they come in on Wednesdays and HOLD them for you until you come in to pick them up! It's that simple! There's NO CHARGE for the service and we pull our subscriber orders before we put the new books on the shelves... this ensures that the subscriber's orders are filled first.
Here's how it works:
1) You fill out the Subscription Sheet with your name, address and contact information and a list of the comic book titles that you want held. You are assigned a "BOX NUMBER". If you forget your assigned Box Number, you will need to remember your first and last names. (If you forget those, you have bigger problems than keeping track of comic books. See a trained health specialist.) There is NO FEE OR DEPOSIT... you pay for the books when you come in and buy them!
2) We fill your orders on Wednesdays and place the comic books that you desire neatly into our boxes for safe storage.
3) You pick them up at your leisure, secure in the knowledge that your books are already pulled before they have had the opportunity to sell out.
4) You buy them at the counter and receive a complimentary FREE PERSONALIZED RECEIPT!
5) Repeat as often as necessary to soothe your desire for cool comic books!
The fine print:
1) We ask that you pick up the comic books you asked to be put on hold at least ONCE EVERY FIVE WEEKS. If you do not pick up your comic books in a timely manner, we will call you to see when you are coming in. If you still do not appear, we will cancel your subscription box and put any comics that we had held for you back on the rack. YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR PHONE NUMBER CURRENT with us, or we will assume you moved to Tibet and no longer want your comics.
2) You may add or drop any titles from your subscription box at any time, but we do expect you to pick up what is in your box. (We order most items two months or more in advance of ship date and want to stay ahead of things as much as possible. We are also different from major chain bookstores in that NONE OF OUR MERCHANDISE IS RETURNABLE.)
3) We sell the Diamond PREVIEWS catalog to our subscribers at our cost ($2.70 at this point) and the separate MARVEL Catalog is either free with purchase of PREVIEWS or sold at our cost ($0.50).
4) There is NO MINIMUM NUMBER OF BOOKS required to have a Comix Connection Subscription and NO FEE or PRE-PAYMENT EVER.
5) Anything "Special Ordered" through the PREVIEWS Catalog (T-shirts, posters, toys, graphic novels, whatever) will also be held for you when it arrives - you will be notified of it's arrival by a NOTE in your box!
6) Ummmm... that's it! Go sign up RIGHT NOW!
7) ADDENDUM: I forgot to mention that you can also be put on our "GRAPHIC NOVEL PERMANENT WANT LIST" if you wish to receive say, every volume of the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN trade paperbacks or NARUTO manga trade paperbacks or STAR WARS CLONE ADVENTURES DIGESTs or what have you...