Heroclix Sinister Blowout Tournament in York!
The Sinister Blowout Tournament!
November 25th, 2006 at 2:00 PM
The Infinity War Scenario:
2000 Point Unrestricted Teams.
5 Actions per Turn.
Special 90 Minute Rounds!
This is the Battle for the Infinity Gems!
In this scenario your team will be fighting for the power of the Infinity Gauntlet. The six gems of the gauntlet have been scattered across the battlefield and it is up to your team to recover them and wield their power! Each gem will grant new powers to the person in possession of it. The tide of the battle can turn with just one gem. Do you have what it takes to assemble the Infinity Gauntlet? Will you use it to make the universe safe from villains, fulfill your every selfish desire, destroy countless galaxies, or will you use it to create a utopia of universal harmony? The choice is up to you, but only if you can collect all of the gems!
- At the beginning of the game the players will each place three gems in the center strip of the map (one gem per square, in clear or hindering terrain, two squares max from the “50 yard line”). Each of the gems will represent one of the gems in the Infinity Gauntlet.
- When a character ends its move action in a square containing an Infinity Gem it can, as a free action, pick up the gem. Once a character possesses a gem it is immediately granted that gem’s special power.
- Gems can be transferred to and from friendly adjacent figures by using a power action to give the gem away.
- Gem powers are cumulative and do not take the place of powers the character already has, they are all in addition to normal powers on the dial, and a character can use any legal combination of powers that having the gem provides. (Example: Fangs Claws Blades on the dial and Charge from the Gem could be used together.)
- When a character is KOed all gems are placed in an adjacent square or squares to the character that was KOed (Decided by the player who suffered the KO). These gems are immediately free to be picked up by other characters per the normal rule.
- Victory points from KOs and Survivors are scored as normal to determine the winner in each round.
- Infinity Points are awarded to determine the winner of the tournament.,
- In the case of an Infinity Point tie at the end of the tournament the team with the lowest point total wins.
- 1 point per Infinity Gem in your team’s possession at the end of the game.
- 4 bonus points if you have a character in possession of all six gems at the end of the game.
- 5 points for winning the game.
- Time: This gem gives the character wielding it the Transporter movement symbol of its movement type and all the abilities that go with it.
- Space: This gem gives the character Phasing and Quake.
- Power: This gem gives the character Charge and Super Strength.
- Soul: This gem gives the character Support and Regeneration.
- Mind: This gem gives the character Outwit and Mind Control.
- Reality: This gem gives the character Probability Control and Perplex.
- The Assembled Gauntlet: If one character possesses all of the gems at one time they grant the additional effect of the Power Cosmic team ability in addition to any team ability already possessed by the character (This team ability can not be copied by Wild Card team ability characters).
So come on in for this incredible Heroclix Event... it's destined to be UNIVERSE SHATTERING!