Have you ever smelled a burning Pop-Tart?
I have. And so has everyone else who was in the Mechanicsburg Comix Connection yesterday. Why? Well, maybe BECAUSE JOSH SET ONE ON FIRE IN THE MICROWAVE! Yes, that's right, the MICROWAVE! I have never seen smoke coming out of a microwave. I'm sorry I missed it. But I did get to SMELL it. Yeesh. I think the only other time I smelled something like that was when I was outside of a Tropicana bottling plant and smelled BURNING ORANGE JUICE! It makes me gag just thinking about it.
So, thanks, Josh, for introducing me to a new smell.
Of course, Josh isn't the first one to do this.