A Reminder to Subscribers
Dear Comix Connection Subscription Box Holders!
This note is to remind everyone of Comix Connection's Subscription Box policies. As you know, if you buy comic books on a regular basis and want to be certain that you don't miss any of your favorite titles, we PULL them when they come in on Wednesdays and HOLD them for you until you come in to pick them up! There's NO CHARGE for the service and we pull our subscriber orders BEFORE we put the new books on the shelves... this ensures that the subscriber's orders are filled first.
To refresh the fine print:
1) We ask that you pick up the comic books you asked to have held at least ONCE EVERY FIVE WEEKS. If you do not pick up your comic books in a timely manner, we will attempt to call you to see when you are planning on picking them up. If you still do not appear within SIX weeks, we may cancel your subscription box and put any comics that we had held for you back on the rack. Subscription boxes will be reinstated on a case-by-case basis. YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR PHONE NUMBER CURRENT with us! Please check with the Staff to see if all your information is up-to-date!
2) You may add or drop any titles from your subscription box at any time, but we do expect you to pick up what has already arrived in your box. Let us know as soon as possible if you intend to drop a title!
3) We sell the Diamond PREVIEWS catalog to our subscribers at our cost ($2.70 at this point) and the separate MARVEL Catalog is either free with purchase of PREVIEWS or sold at our cost ($0.50).
4) There is NO MINIMUM NUMBER OF BOOKS required to have a Comix Connection Subscription and NO FEE or PRE-PAYMENT EVER.
5) Anything "Special Ordered" through the PREVIEWS Catalog (T-shirts, posters, toys, graphic novels, whatever) will also be held for you when it arrives - you will be notified of it's arrival by a NOTE in your box! These "Special Orders" also need to be picked up WITHIN FIVE WEEKS of their arrival. If they are not picked up in a timely manner, they will be racked in the store for anyone to purchase and you will lose your ability to place Special Orders with Comix Connection.
6) You can also be put on our GRAPHIC NOVEL PERMANENT WANT LIST if you wish to receive say, every volume of the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN trade paperbacks or NARUTO manga trade paperbacks or STAR WARS CLONE ADVENTURES DIGESTs as they come out... just let us know!
As always, we greatly appreciate your business... thanks!
The Gang at Comix Connection
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them of your friendly Comix Connection Counter Monkey!